Let’s get to know each other better! We are Quarks. We shape digital reality by creating products and technologies in the field of social discovery and online dating.
We are always looking for people we can click with, and we currently need a specialist for the position of Support Agent (Spanish/Remote).
Our flagship product is an international dating platform that helps connect people with shared values and interests around the world. 9 years of work on the product, more than 170 million users, development in 20 countries, communication in 8 languages, 3 platforms: WEB, Android and iOS. All this became possible thanks to our employees – “quarks”.
Who is our perfect quark for this position?
For the position of Support Agent (Spanish/Remote), we are looking for a candidate who speaks Portuguese/Spanish at the Upper-Intermediate+ level and will help in communication with customers of our product.
What will be the start of your work?
If you successfully pass the competitive selection, you will undergo a two-week training. Experienced specialists will familiarize you with our product and work process in detail. You should not be afraid that you will remain alone. Training at the start is a feature of our company. The training will end with a short exam. Passing the exam means that you are hired. The team leader will familiarize you with all the internal processes of remote work in detail and define the goals for the trial period. At the beginning of work and even after the completion of training, you will have a personal mentor for 3 weeks who will advise, help and enable you to become a successful member of the team.
What tasks will you perform:
- provision of customer support services for site users: solving user problems, determining the cause of the problem, choosing and explaining the best way to solve this problem;
- interaction with customers of our site, answering the most common questions, solving issues with payment for services;
- channel of communication with users - chats, tickets.
What knowledge and skills do you need for this position:
- Portuguese/Spanish language at the Upper-Intermediate+ level;
- proficiency in English at the Intermediate level;
-fluency in the Ukrainian language;
-experience in customer support services will be a competitive advantage;
- the ability and desire to communicate with people, stress resistance;
-personal computer, 24-hour Internet access;
-experience in Zendesk is welcome.
What we offer:
- competitive salary;
-training of new employees (the time spent on training is also paid);
- the possibility to work at home;
- provision of all programs necessary for work;
-flexible schedule: morning and evening shifts (5 shifts per week of 8 hours each);
- a young and friendly team of agents;
- constant communication with the central office.
Category: IT & Programming
Project size: Large
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: Not applicable
Required availability: As needed
API Integrations: Other (Other APIs)