and enclosed files
The project is a platform where people can publish an offer or request of any service
The platform must be made using Django, Python, and JS.
We are going to use PostgreSQL database and Heroku as PaaS.
Imagen storage option is AWS S3 in the development stage we will use sqlite3 for test purpose.
In the model.py/admin.py are defined some of the models we want to have. Add and change as the need of the development Check the "Service-detail.psd" and "Service-list.psd" files for a better understanding of the solution
(1)A visitor_only user can see, list, sort the information, in order to see the contact_number must be registered
(2)A registered user can contact, comment and rate a service, also this user can publish and register a Service_Shop page,
(3)Count the number of visitor in each in Service_ID page
(4)Count the number of contacted in each in Service_ID
(5)Register a rating of each Service_ID
(6)Social media share in Service_ID
(7)Maximum 10 Images allowed in each Service_ID
(8)Description section in Service_ID page must support Rich text and image sharing
(9)Contact number button opens a 30 sec temporal prompt where shows a phone number
(1) Main Page: Main colors are given in "Service-detail.psd" and "Service-list.psd", design the Main Page with search box, list of categories and some of items
(2) Service-List Page: Use "Service-list.psd" as a reference of what we require
(3) Service-Detail Page: Use "Service-detail.psd" as reference of what we require
(4) Login/logout/Register Page: Design those pages. In the register page the user must input name, mail and phone.
Also Google Login allowed (Google API)
(5) User_profile page: desing that page, it must contain name, mail, contac_phone, profile picture(optional). The notification in case of contacted services
(6) Service_Shop: Design that page, each seller can have a shop page where are listed all the services they offer, also is displayed the ranking and comments of their services. Sellers can reply a comment.
(7) Publish_service page: Design that page. Check admin model in https://github.com/marlonhans/serviceweb
(8)"Terms and conditions", "Privacy information", "Help" and "Contact" Page: Design those pages and fill them with commonly used information in each case
(1) Define each Service_ID page URL like: www.example.com/<title_slug>/<ID>/
(2) Define each shop URL like www.example.com/<shop_name_slug>/<User_ID>/
(1)must add the following items in the model: image(Imagefield), slug(Slugfield), created(DateTimefield), updated(DateTimefield), city_location(CharField), contact_number, rating, comments,
(2)Three category level modelCategory
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Create a new custom siteIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have an ideaRequired availability
: As neededExperience in this type of projects
: No (I haven’t managed this kind of project before)API Integrations
: Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Other (Other APIs)Roles needed
: Designer, Developer, Project manager, Design a landing page