Before taking a look at the open position below, ask yourself if these qualities apply to you...
- I love health and wellness.
- I never stop learning.
- I like to work with people who make me laugh and vice versa.
- I am ready to be in a place where I will do more in 1 month than I would do in a year elsewhere.
...and if the answer is yes, keep reading :)
We are a small, growing publishing company with a focus on Wellness topics. We believe that work should fit into your lifestyle, and that's why all our team members are remote, working from home.
We're expanding into the Brazilian market and are looking for a an experienced virtual executive assistant from Brazil who speaks perfect English to help us get things off the ground here in Brazil and then potentially manage day-to-day operations or take over some of the other core roles as the company grows.
1. Being the connector and bridge between the CEO and the Brazilian team (that you'll help build).
2. Finding the right places to post job postings for open positions and manage hiring freelancing and other initial roles.
3. Giving feedback on how to adapt things that work in the US specifically to the Brazilian market.
4. Communicating with translators, customer support and other team members to get things off the ground quickly.
5. Get things done, right, the first time.
1. Excellent command of the English language, besides Portugese (from Brazil) being your native language.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. You are very dependable (I’m talking about VERY dependable.. not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type)
4. Enjoying managing different people and juggling lots of moving parts.
5. Technology is your good friend.
6. You have an innovative mind and are a self-starter.
7. Have minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
8. Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions.
9. Ability to get things done without having to check back multiple times.
10. You are a team player and are excited about growing and learning in a challenging environment.
11. You don't take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended at all. You stay objective and like to always use logic to make decisions.
12. You are cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you like to take responsibility and your main focus is always to deliver results.
13. You are an excellent communicator. Our company is multi-cultural and 100% virtual. Excellent communication is key here!
14. You have to be able to work weekends if the work load requires it.
Who this job is NOT for:
1. If you are not 100% reliable as in "This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again" this is not for you.
2. If you are sloppy or unorganized, then this is not for you.
3. If you only want short-term jobs, this is not for you. This job has the potential to turn into something long-term.
4. If you are not interested in working from home, then this is not for you.
5. If you don't meet all the criteria above, this is not for you.
The initial work load will be around 20 hours per week, which can ramp up during various phases of the launch process and can lead to a full-time position if you're exceptionally good.
Since this is a potential long-term position, there will be a in-depth qualification process, including test jobs and a phone interview. If you have what it takes, then here is what to do next:
1. Please confirm all the requirements above and tell us a little bit more about your experience in each of them.
2. Please tell us what were some of the things you learned working similar jobs and why you think you’re an excellent communicator.
3. When submitting your cover letter, put into the first line of your application "Virtual Executive Assistant *Superstars Only*". All applications without this first line will be ignored.
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Virtual Assistant
Time required: More than 20 hours
Is this a project or a position?: Long term position
Required availability: As needed