At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions department, we work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true! We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility soltuions...and more amazing projects to come!
We are looking for a BackEnd Project Leader to join our team in Madrid.
- Development and maintenance of back end development in the different projects that the employee is involved.
- System architecture design, implementation and testing.
- Work within an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as a domain expert.
- Clear communication with the clients, to analyze their requirements and set a strategy, coordinating the development team in order to satisfy the clients’ needs.
- Minimum of 3-4 years programming with Django/Python
- Basic understanding of Mobile development
- Basic understanding of Front development
- Knowledge of the use of Linux Server (Deployments with Nginx+Mysq)
- Knowledge of the use of Domains
- Knowledge of Git (familiar with its other versions)
- Minimum of 2 years as a Project Leader
- Ability to estimate project timelines
- 2-3 years with JavaEE and its most common frameworks (Spring)
- 2-3 years with PHP and its related frameworks
- Able to manage to new technologies
- Ability to work on projects related to the finance sector
- Client oriented.
- Scrum, PMP and ITIL Certifications.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro stationand several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!
Categoría: Programación y Tecnología
Subcategoría: Programación Web
¿Es un proyecto o una posición?: Posición de largo plazo
Actualmente tengo: Tengo las especificaciones
Experiencia en este tipo de proyectos: Sí (He administrado este tipo de proyectos anteriormente)
Disponibilidad requerida: Tiempo completo
Roles necesarios: Desarrollador
Integraciones de API: Otros (Otras APIs), Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)