To transcribe Polish language audios/videos into Polish texts correctly and accurately. These data will be used to improve artificial intelligence and machine learning in the Polish language.
Working process description and Method: Each transcriber will be exposed to audios/videos via an online platform in which he/she will have a unique account. Each transcription task will be on a separate page that consists of: i) visualization tools (e.g. Soundwave diagram); ii) input tools (e.g.
Play, pause, submit buttons); iii) text box (to write in); iv) cutting tools (for segmentation). The mission is to hear/watch the audio/video and transcribe the speaking according to the provided rules. After transcribing a task and hitting submit, all the tasks will be forwarded to a higher-level qualified proofreading team, where they will be judged (either approved or rejected).
1) The ability to transcribe and apply the Polish language rules and grammar correctly.
2) Good hearing and interpretation.
3) The ability to learn and apply the phonetic and segmentation rules autonomously (to ask questions after reading and trying to autonomously understand).
4) Fast-typing (if you can't type quickly and accurately, this job might be exhausting for you).
5) Diligence, responsibility, and attention to detail (remember that low accuracy will not be paid).
6) To have the tools and resources needed (e.g. A computer, good internet connection, time).
60-70$ per transcribed audio hour (notice that it is not per working hour).
The transcribers will be paid based on the total segments cut and transcribed correctly (i.e. Valid transcribed audio hour) not by working hour. Valid means that the transcription task has passed quality assurance (QA) check. The QA team will quantify the accuracy giving an accuracy percentage for each task.
Valid task means it has over 95% accuracy rate.
Payment frequency: It varies from weekly to monthly, depending on the transcriber collective preference, also it depends on the 2nd and 3rd review teams' pace. The payment will be determined after 2 higher reviews were conducted, the payment procedure will include the passed tasks (there might be others that should be passed but they are in the process not yet checked).
Payment method: Via guru.com
Promotions: Transcribers with the highest accuracy and the highest amount will potentially be promoted to proofreaders (which is much higher in earning). This is not determined yet, but it will be looked up and discussed later. The least weekly transcribed audio amount: It is not finally decided yet, but it should be no less than a total of 90 minutes of transcribed audio per week.
1) This job is real and it is in the preparation stage. It might be starting tomorrow, or one week later (anytime).
2) This announcement is an initial introduction to the job; some information might slightly change (such as criterion of validity and working method), but you will not work until you have the full picture. 3) We abide Guru.com
terms of service.
4) You can ask for any further questions via Guru.com.
5) Any overlooked issues, concerns, and terms should be discussed by the applicants before start working, otherwise, this is considered as an implicit acceptance for whatever might be considered as a dispute.
5) If you applied, it means that you agree to whatever is mentioned in this announcement.Category
: Writing & TranslationSubcategory
: SubtitlingHow many words?
: More than 5,000 wordsIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As needed