Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote C++/3D Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses.
Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company.
If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day.
Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
• Strong C++ programming skills
• Proficiency using Qt and VTK
• Experience with network programming (e.g. Sockets, TCP connection)
• Experience with 2D/3D graphics programming
• Experience with 3D engines, e.g.Unreal
, AWS Lumberyard
• Good algorithm and mathematics skills
• Architecture skills, commitment to code design best practices
• Good English reading and writing skills
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Stable internet connection and home computer
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0u3by?source=Workana
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe.
With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Desktop appsIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: Not applicableRequired availability
: Full timeRequired platforms
: Windows, Mac OS, Linux / Unix