Published: 23 days ago Bids: 12 Project duration:More than 6 months
We're looking for an organized individual, with great attention to detail and the ability to write and pass on comprehensive QA tickets to developers both in English & Spanish.
The final candidate will have to:
- Test websites, mostly e-commerce, to catch functionality issues related to the purchase flow. Both on real devices and emulators.
- Replicate bugs reported by clients and pass on to developers
- Compare websites vs. Figma designs thoroughly to ensure design has been correctly implemented by the development team
- Write QA tickets descriptive of the issues for developers in Asana, Jira
- Join regular meetings with the development team
The ideal candidate is someone who can roll up their sleeves, test websites thoroughly paying as much attention to detail as possible and providing good written direction to developers on how to replicate the issues.
This job is a great fit for:
- QA Analysts that are used to manual QA
- Designers interested in web development
- Website implementers (not necessarily programmers) familiar with Shopify or Wordpress
We're a Spanish speaking company but English is a must for this job.
Thank you for reading!
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: E-commerce Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: Not applicable Required availability: Part time Roles needed: Business analyst
Published by: Dango D.Last reply: 6 months ago
We are a FinTech company, looking to expand our offering of instant bank transfers to Australian customers. For that we need to make integration tests with Austalian banks.
The person we are looking for has a bank account and online banking for it in at least one Australian bank. (We are willing to pay for a second, third, etc project for each different bank, the person has an account in).
We will send the person performing the test a small amount to their bank account(s) and give them a link to an online store where we'll ask them to make a few failed and one successful payment to see what information we receive from the bank. This should take 2-4 hours.
The banks in which we are most interested are:
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Other Project size: Small Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have specifications Required availability: As needed
Published by: L. G.
Published: Last year Bids: 1 Project duration:3 to 6 months
Mission The essence of the job
Validate different types of content generated by users and clients building a trustful relationship with our client. You will be the permanent talent for standardization, validation and customer service.
Outcomes What must get done.
1. The availability to work 4-5 hours daily from Monday to Friday
2. Receive some training in Spain timetable from 9:00 a.m. To 6:00 p.m.
3. Follow the procedures and training created for the client. Propose ideas of improvement when needed.
4. Build trust with our client in the initial meetings and during all the future communications.
5. Always prioritize quality.
6. Never hide problems or mistakes. Explain them to your Ricaris Team Manager asap for finding a solution.
7. Follow the quality control procedure established. Always.
8. Long-term position with possibility to scale in Ricaris.
9. Content Management / Customer Service - QA Area
10. Standardization and validation of online content: review and classification of content
11. Customer service: management of doubts and incidents reported by customers and suppliers through 100% online channels (Jira platform support)
Skills (Do you have the capacity to do it?)
Excellent customer service
3. Excellent punctuation and grammar
Spanish – English
5. Be a methodical person and VERY detail-oriented
6. Optimal time management.
7. Experience in a helpdesk platform
Cultural Competences (MUST)
• Critical thinking
• Respect and warmth
• Common sense
Published: Last year Bids: 6 Project duration:More than 6 months
Lumina is a fast-growing, fully integrated digital and marketing agency committed to empowering brands and entrepreneurs across the country to make a lasting impact in an ever evolving digital world.
We are a team of expert developers, designers, and creators who collaborate closely and efficiently across a wide variety of projects. From cutting-edge websites and mobile apps, to wide-reaching marketing campaigns, we stop at nothing to bring our clients digital dreams to life.
We need a QA tester to join our team
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of different testing approaches and QA principles
• Very strong communication skills
• Experience with a complex product is a plus
• Strong attention to detail
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Other Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have specifications Required availability: Full time
Published by: L.Last reply: Last year
Published: Last year Bids: 2 Project duration:More than 6 months
At Workana we believe in creating opportunities no matter where we are. Indeed, talent is everywhere. That's why we are looking for the best developers in Latin America who speak English, for full-time jobs with tech companies in the USA and Europe.
1- At least 3+ years of QA experience (test + interview required).
2- B1-B2 English level (Interview required).
1- Minimum remuneration of $30usd per hour or USD 5000/month full-time.
2- More than 600 opportunities are open all the time
3- You can get a position in 3 weeks
4- Other benefits:
- Join a community of top coders
- Career coaching
- Professional growth: Educational discounts, events, courses, and scholarships with companies like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon.
For all these reasons, we ask you to send us your proposal telling us why you are the right one for the job.
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Web development Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Full time Roles needed: Developer
Published by: People USDLast reply: Last year
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. Defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Apps programming. Android, iOS and others What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have specifications Required availability: As needed Required platforms: Android, iPhone, Other I need to: Modify an existing app App type: Other Back-end is required: Yes Payment gateway: Yes