At Chicho, we are empowering developers and designers to build the modern web with new tools.
We're hiring a full stack engineer that will help us redefine how the web is built.
~ About the role ~
- Initiate, own and build new products and features, improve existing products and features
- Estimate, plan and execute at world class code quality, architecture and technologies
- Keep growing and expanding your development experience across the stack and to other technologies and platforms
- Participate in shaping the product: work with customers to solve their problems, delivering a great and delightful user experience.
- Communicate clearly with the team, be a mentor and a leader
- Work from anywhere in the world, we'll support your home office or a co-working space and keep meetings to a minimum
- Technologies we currently use: Node.JS, React, SSGs, all other JAMstack components
~ About you ~
- 5+ years of professional full stack web development experience, working across the stack from the database, through the backend to the UI
- You are Peruvian
- You're a real problem solver that can understand and solve very complex issues. You're curious, embrace challenges and see them as opportunities to learn new things
- Entrepreneurial: can adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, understands the value of iterations
- Product oriented: building for the user to solve their problems
- You're flexible and can easily shift between extremely quick and dirty POCs and gold plated launch products
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a can-do approach and positive impact on the team surrounding you
~ Bonus points ~
- Experience with Static Site Generators (e.g. Gatsby) and Headless/Decoupled CMSs (e.g.
- Familiarity with the JAMstack movement
- Experience or history in working as part of a remote team
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: I don’t know yet
Required availability: Full time
Roles needed: Developer