We are searching for a highly-organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to join our dynamic and creative team at Robot Sea Monster, a digital production studio with an extensive background in designing and developing mobile and web games and ar/vr web3 blockchain technologies, and commercial applications. As a Production Coordinator, you will maintain production budgets, manage team efficiency, and support the development process as we create unique and engaging user experiences.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with outstanding time management and problem-solving skills, with the potential for growth within our rapidly expanding company. Mandatory work hours are from 8 am to 12 pm pacific time, our studio time. We will have team meetings and need to coordinate work with you.
- Create and maintain production budgets
- Assist in building production bids, budgets, schedules, and proposals from templates
- Assist in tracking project progress and updating the Monday platform
- Help manage the team through task costing, prioritization, and delegation
- Take and distribute organized and actionable meeting notes during daily scrum meetings
- Manage the QA process; help drive and lead bug finding and tracking
- Prepare reports based on team velocity, point burndown, and budget burnup
- Support the production team in maintaining a high level of product quality
- When needed, assist in creating wireframe mockups based on the Creative Director's plans
- Assist in implementing, debugging, and maintaining the user interface
- Assist in maintaining & organizing game/app design documents and user experience diagrams.
- Help the Product Owner remotely manage an international team of artists and programmers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented with the ability to pay close attention to minor details and catch errors or changes before they become significant problems
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with (and ideally managing) software development teams
- Prior experience with Agile project management
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Experience playing video, web, or mobile games
- Ability to work with cross-functional development teams, especially programmers and artists
- Knowledge of upcoming internet trends and themes
- Fluent in both written and conversational English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent life experience
Category: Admin Support
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Full time