Country manager (igaming, brazil)
the international company is looking for a country manager (brazil) for its online igaming platform
• launch, development and management of the product.
• To be responsible for managing all operations within a country: revenue, cash and quality targets.
• Work in liaison with the marketing team on product launch and development of long-term strategies.
• Developing and executing an overall local marketing strategy and campaigns.
• Payment systems control.
• Researching the country thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
• Collaborate with local partners.
• Management all administrative corporate activities in the country.
• Managing the igaming platform inside the country.
• Be ready to participate in working tasks in nonworking time, be in touch at weekends.
• Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
• To be a native (knowledge of a country culture and language).
• Fluent English.
• To be interested in sports, understanding the gambling market.
• Working experience in bookmaking/digital/online casino/gaming projects or online trading.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Russian language will be a plus.
• Full-time remote work/comfortable office in Moscow or in Cyprus
• Official employment
• Salary is discussable
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Community Management
What do you need?: Mid-level brand, low engagement
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed