• In this position, you will be joining a team of CAD Librarians in the Platform Engineering Group (PEG) responsible for developing, maintenance, and enhancement of library symbols used on system validation and debug platform designs for my client’s next generation desktop and enterprise processor family and/or chipsets. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Developing both logical and physical Computer Aided Design (CAD) library symbols used in complex, high speed, multi-layer circuit boards in support of system engineering development of desktop and server validation platforms.
• Library development include Intel’s and not Intel’s proprietary components, including BGA's, PLD's, discrete components, connectors, and support for mechanical symbols like KO for the successful board completion.
• Working closely with Hardware Design, Layout, Mechanical and Signal Integrity engineers to determine requirements for each component.
• Interfacing with other librarians across multiple geographies to resolve common issues and to document and maintain the library's specifications and best-known methods (BKMs)
• Setting up a library repository structure and comprehensive library symbol checking process to assure it meets Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and/or Design for Assembly (DFA) criteria.
You should possess a minimum of four years degree in Electronics or equivalent. Additional qualifications include:
3 to 5 years of experience with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) library symbol development.
Advanced English, able to communicate technically with other team members
Knowledge of high-speed, multi-layer PCB design process including: schematic entry, Bill of Materials (BOM) generation, design simulation, board layout and constraints requirements.
Demonstrated experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools like Cadence Allegro, and Valor software to generate hardware products and prototypes.
Good interpersonal, assertiveness and communication skills so you would be able to work with multi-site teams and give customer support in a diverse environment.
A self-starter, highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational, and/or schedule management skills.
Familiarity with Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design for Assembly (DFA) and/or Design for Test (DFT) Rules
• Knowledge of programming and/or script languages (Ample*, SKILL*, and others) would be an added advantage
Categoría: Ingeniería y Manufactura
Subcategoría: Diseño industrial
¿Qué necesitas?: Crear un diseño a partir de un boceto
¿Es un proyecto o una posición?: Un proyecto
Disponibilidad requerida: Según se necesite