## The LearningLeaders Team
At LearningLeaders, we believe that everyone has the right to be heard, respected, and understood. We are a young and dynamic Education Technology company that grew rapidly since 2014 to become the leading public speaking and debate training organization in China. We have since launched out global and online product to enabled students around Asia to communicate with confidence. We are passionate about providing impactful learning experiences to students that delight and inspire them to speak out and become effective communicators.
### **What are our core values?**
1. Show Your Work.
2. Truth. Especially When it Hurts.
3. Work Hard. Win. Celebrate.
→ Outcome Oriented
4. Form an Opinion. No 7's Allowed.
5. Make ‘em Proud.
→ Long-term Vision
### **How can you make an impact?**
At LearningLeaders, our mission is to empower everyone to lead, delight, and inspire. The Branding & Marketing Team contribute to this mission by enabling lead generation across different channels. Naturally these processes also support in the strategic positioning of LearningLeaders, creates our brand awareness, and enhances our online presence! Video production will help shape our seasonal marketing events that are hosted on a quarterly basis.
## **What will you be doing?**
### Video Producer and Editor
- Oversee full production stack of ongoing LL-related ‘shows’ including: podcasts, weekly shows, vlogs, etc.
- Defining production schedule and working with Creators/Collaborators to ensure regular production cycles
- Production of video/audio content (editing)
- Regular posting of video/audio content on necessary channels
- Regular updating of shared folders for CEO to post on his personal social media channels
- Cross-posting promotion on various company instagram & facebook account
- Drive production of Seasonal Launch Event videos (hour long live webinars with pre-recorded content to share)
- Drive Lesson Video edits (as necessary - simple ‘talking head’ videos against colored backdrop with templates provided)
- Align with Chief of Staff on key marketing message each quarter, confirm script and related offerings/products for subsequent season
- Coordinate among filming/production sites and personnel who should film which part of script
- Coordinate/manage vendor responsible for illustrations/design work
- Edit and master final video release
- Produce short-form videos and FAQ videos from within long-form release
- Ad Hoc - Media Management
- Continually maintain an easily-referenced and globally-accessible content library
### **Core Business Process Support**
- Consistent production and posting of content
- Providing weekly insights and recommendations to Lead Conversion Team (actions taken to media to increase depth of followers)
- Production completed before live events
- Approval from Chief of Staff on final edit/release
## **What we look for**
### Experience & Skills:
- 1-2 years experience in video editing & production
- Social media account management experience
- Strategic media scheduling
- Creative design & production
- Production portfolio
### **What we offer:**
- Monthly compensation of USD 1,500
- Remote working
if you want to join a rapidly growing education organization and help fundamentally shape the way youth today develop their voices, we want to hear from you.
**Be a part of our mission to empower everyone to lead, delight, and inspire**.
Category: Design & Multimedia
Subcategory: Make or edit a video
What do you need?: New video and footage
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed
I will provide: Demos
Duration: A mix depending on the project. Some short clips for socials, some 60min for marketing events