We're looking to hire several native Spanish narrators for narrating non-fiction audiobooks. We're willing to pay $30-$40 PFH.
The delivered files must be of high quality (well-edited) and meet the ACX requirements.
- Each file must be free of extraneous sounds such as plosives, mic pops, mouse clicks, excessive mouth noise, and outtakes.
- Each file must have 0.5 to 1 second of room tone at its beginning and 1 to 5 seconds of room tone at its end
- Each file must measure between -23dB and -18dB RMS.
- Each file must have peak values no higher than -3dB.
- Each file must have a noise floor no higher than -60dB RMS
- Each file must be 192kbps or 44.1kHz MP3, Constant Bit Rate (CBR).
Read more about the ACX requirements here: https://www.acx.com/help/acx-audio-submission-requirements/201456300
We would like one 28 000 word manuscript (3-hour audiobook) completed per week per narrator. If you consistently provide high-quality work on time, we will do our best to consistently provide you with work.
Attach a sample of your voice over in your application.Category
: Design & MultimediaSubcategory
: OtherProject size
: MediumIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As needed