We are creating an amazing Saas platform to improve and manage small and medium-size company's cybersecurity culture. We are focused on US and Latam markets.
You are going to work on:
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain & document scalable web applications.
Write high-quality code on the front and back end.
Will be working with a small, but highly motivated team that is growing.
What You'll Need:
• Five+ years experience as a computer programmer or software developer
• Experience in architecting, designing, implementing and maintaining high performance, high availability, large-scale web applications
• Programming language & databases: .Net (C#, core), Node, MongoDB, VUE.js.
• DevOps experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda specifically)
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
• Strong understanding & experience with Design patterns and Data Structures
• Experience in design and building RESTful APIs; exposure to GraphQL is a plus
• Comfortable working in agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving on it
• Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work on concurrent assignments with different prioritiesCategory
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Create a new custom siteIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: Full timeAPI Integrations
: Other (Other APIs)Roles needed