We have the full details of a website been developed and structured also as a tech development company, the client requires a good content writer to create the full content of the website which the guidelines will be given once the engagement is fully finalized and task assigned. Total number of pages to be written for this task is 20.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: SEO What do you need?: Implement SEO plan Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
We have a brand new leadership training program that is close to completion and need help with our landing page content and marketing strategy to generate sales for the first training we plan on executing in April 2023
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Sales Executive Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published: 6 months ago Bids: 2 Project duration:More than 6 months
Web Content Manager | Dfinity Community
about dfinity community
dfinity community is the largest and most influential media outlet focused on the internet computer ecosystem.
about the role
our content manager is the person responsible for overseeing the planning, organization, creation, and publishing of all content web content.
- Develop a content strategy, update existing content, and build an editorial calendar.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and potential topics of interest.
- Write or edit headlines and subheadlines that capture the attention.
- Work with writers to ensure that they have all the information needed to create quality content.
- Coordinate with writers to schedule production timelines and monitor progress on projects.
- Hire and manage writers.
- Teach and train internal contributors.
- Find and manage guest bloggers.
- Analyze and monitor the website’s success metrics.
- Ensure all blog posts follow our best practices: Seo friendly, format & layout, readability, graphics, hyperlinks (interlinking articles), and call to actions.
- fluent in english and excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for crypto, or at least willingness to learn.
- Content management system proficiency.
- Previous experience working on crypto startups is preferred but those with no crypto experience are welcome too
- Good copywriting skills.
- General SEO skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to operate autonomously in an unstructured start-up environment.
- Ability to analyze and monitor basic website metrics on Google Analytics and other SEO and content tools.
Commitments & benefits:
- Full-time, permanent.
- Occasionally, overtime may be required.
- Fully remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Control your workload.
- Opportunity to work on a growing decentralized organization.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Other Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Full time
Published by: D. T.
ReSource is a credit & e-commerce marketplace for freelancers and businesses. They launched in May 2021 and saw 500% growth in transactions into June. ReSource serves the small businesses and freelancers that provide the backbone for the economy.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Community Management What do you need?: Mid-level brand, low engagement Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed