At our tour company based in Spain and called "Not Just a Tourist" we are looking for an expert web developer to make some changes on our website under the same name. He has to have a perfect command of Woocommerce, Wordpress and coding as well as very good English. He needs to be able to talk via Skype and Whatsapp to share the screen and go over the following points before getting started.
The fixed price is 50$! Please don't send higher bids.
- Prepare the pricing structure of all the tours below and inserting the prices you will be given.
- Putting the "starting from price" for those tours.
- Setting the time: All the "day trips" are from 9am to 6pm.
- All "day trips" in their "confirmation email" have to say pickup at hotel. You can check the existing example for Seville day trips to see how this email is.
- The timing of the "tours" are different. Below you can see the meeting times and meeting points of the "tours" in Granada so that you can insert the meeting point in the "confirmation email" and set the times too.
- Insert the price of 30€/pax for the online flamenco lesson. It is a fixed price per pax. Starting from price is also 30€.
- Insert the price of 14€/pax for the online Granada tour. It is a fixed price per pax. Starting from price is also 14€.
- Make a nice update banner on our homepage saying: Join our online experience to visit Spain and plan your next trip as well as an update on Covid-19
- Change the format of those 2 online experiences a way that on the menu bar there is something saying *online tour*. Or if you have any suggestions on how we could make it clear and promote to people who come to our website that those tours are online and this way get more attention from users let us know.
Our budget for this is 50$. The delivery date is maximum 6 days.
The below tours are all every day except for when it specifies that which is only the case of cooking class that Sundays there is no class:
- Tapas, walk, flamenco: 5.30pm, 4-5 hours. MP: At the fountain at Plaza Nueva
- Tapas, walk: 12pm & 6pm, 4 hours. MP: At the fountain at Plaza Nueva
- Market tour: Time to be confirmed after booking, MP: At the fountain at Plaza Nueva
- Granada Skyline tour: 10am, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm depending on the season.
3 hours. MP: Plaza El Salvador accesible on bus C31
- River hike: 9am except for June-Aug. 7 hours
- Cooking class: Mon-Sat 10am & 5.30pm.
3.5 hours. MP: At the fountain at Plaza Nueva
For the below 2 tours we actually need to confirm the start time after the client book. Happy to hear your suggestions on how to handle this.
Maybe you have some suggestions for a user-friendly booking solution here and how we put that on the website so that it is somehow clear to the customer at the time of booking what time it would be and also if they book it says that in the confirmation email? Maybe we can set "morning" or "afternoon" options? If this is not possible then maybe we specify 10am and 4pm? Or 10am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm?
- Private Alhambra tour. 2.5 hours. MP: at the big mural map at the entrance of Alhambra next to the ticket office
- Alhambra and waling tour. 4 hours.
MP: at the big mural map at the entrance of Alhambra next to the ticket office
We are looking for an expert that can continue with us on a long term basis and fix such issues on and off. SEO knowledge and web design would be appreciated too for another job after this one is done.
Category: IT & Programming
What is the scope of the project?: Custom development
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed