We are hiring! #webdeveloper
Join us and help us promote climate action
The objective of this consultancy is supporting the Climate Change Unit meeting its growing needs for high-quality web platforms, boosting its digital positioning and helping to spread its work to fight climate change.
· We are looking for Web developer/software developer
· The candidate will mainly design, program, track and provide support of new platforms and websites that promote climate change initiatives.
· Home Based
· 12-month contract
· Confident in Spanish and English
· At least 3 years of relevant experience in designing, coding, testing, and maintaining web platforms/websites.
· Ability to deal with both front-end and back-end aspects of a website is required.
· Knowledge of UX design and human-computer interaction best practices will be highly valued.
Further information and application: http://bit.ly/webdevunCategory
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Create a new custom siteIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: As neededAPI Integrations
: Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)Roles needed
: Developer, Designer, Design a landing page