Hi, I am Luis, CTO at MKTi.
MKTi is a Digital Marketing Agency in México. We need someone to help us code websites for our customers.
The websites that you will be coding have the most common structure for a small and medium sized business; the websites will have between 4 a 10 pages each with sections such as: Home, About Us, Services, Products, etc.
Mkti will provide everything you need to start coding so you won’t be distracted by design and ui/ux tasks.
We will provide you with:
- An Adobe XD Mockup (High-fidelity prototype of the website to be coded)
- Branding files: Logos and color palette ( jpg, png, svg, hex )
- Images, Icons, and Photographies ( jpg, png, svg )
Your job as a freelancer will be to turn the Mockup and assets into a fully coded, optimized and publishable website.
Technologies that you must use:
- sass / scss
- a popular frontend development framework (we prefer bootstrap or materialize)
- an automation/compiling tool such as gulp or grunt. (We prefer Nuxt.js)
- On-site SEO: code minification, image cropping, file compression, meta tagging, few http requests / dependencies.
- Your code must be clear and self-containing so we can edit it if required.
**if you develop sites using nuxt.Js
you have higher chances of being chosen**
* A 10% bonus will be given is the site is delivered before the established deadline.
You will be in contact with MKTi’s team and you must send your progress every Monday and Thursday for review. But since we provide a Mockup we expect the revisions to be minimal.
If you are interested please contact us and attach your portfolio using this platform, or by sending me an email.
: Design & MultimediaSubcategory
: Web designWhat do you need?
: Create a new custom designIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As needed