ATTENTION: Please ignore the project's budget. Please send your offer for 1 YouTube pieces per month. Feel free to ask for any information that will help you make such offer.
We currently seeks a video editor who can navigate scripted and non-scripted content, turning every piece into an engaging and dynamic video for our YouTube channel. The editor must be skilled at following outlines, scripts and directions while also being able to turn unscripted, spontaneous footage into a cohesive, succinct and powerful story. He/she/they is a great team player who organized, meets deadlines and is not afraid to bring ideas and feedback to the table.
He/she/they are happy to voluntarily contribute in ways beyond their described roles.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Edit 1 video of about 5-6 minutes long per month.
• Use video editing techniques and rigorous storytelling to create dynamic and engaging videos using footage, audio and images provided (scripted & non-scripted)
• Follow scripts and outlines to shape the story but also bring your own touch and improvements to the piece.
• Provide rough assembly of timelines for other editors and videographers.
• Make suggestions as to any footage/voice-over/piece of content necessary to create the best possible video every time.
• Sync and master audio for final output
• Color correct videos
• Use online pre-made animation software to create dynamic animations to further enhance our videos when necessary.
• Use feedback to iterate on content selection/sourcing and editing techniques, working closely with other editors on the team.
• You will be compensated depending on your level of experience.
• This is a project-based position that may turn into a long-term opportunity.
• Premiere Pro
• Google Docs
• Strong understanding of storytelling
• Video Production
• 3+ years of experience with video production, storytelling and editing
• 3+ years of experience creating compelling video content3+
• 3+ Editing with Premiere Pro
• A passion for personal growth topics like health and self-improvement is a plus.
• Adobe Creative Cloud fluency (Premier Pro, PhotoShop, some animation skills or willing to learn a very basic online program)
• A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
• Ability to work on your own as well as collaborate in small teams
• A positive, curious, playful disposition
Category: Design & Multimedia
Subcategory: Make or edit a video
What do you need?: New video from existing footage
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed
I will provide: Original film
Duration: More than 5 min