* Please read this job description carefully… then follow the instructions in this job description on how to apply on our included form.
This job is only open for someone living in Peru. This is a fulltime position.
We are looking for a new team member of our financial team. We are looking for someone who is very competent in keeping track of company financials. You should see it as your passion to keep 100% control of your own private finances and have a desire to help us do the same for the company - “every cent matters”.
Keep track of daily expenses
Do expenses reports
Invoices to be paid - prepare the invoice for payment.
Give recommendations about costs.
Work out a plan of expected return on income after budget costs.
Keep track of our spending, for example in different google platforms.
You will also supporting our cfo as an assistant role to make sure that the cfo can operate at maximum capacity.
In addition to this there will be work to handle email, making lists, and other tasks.
At least 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping
Professional qualification such as cfa/cpa or similar will be considered a plus
experience with tools similiar to zapier/integromat would be considered a plus
you need to be able to work full time.
In addition to this you also need to have good skills in using all aspects of their computer, for example excel, google spreadsheets.
Being able to start work immediately.
What we offer:
Work with a European team.
You will be working with our CFO but will also support our other departments.
In your application,
* Please provide a short description of your previous bookkeeping work and why we should consider you.
* Give an example of how you keep track of your own private economics.
* Tell us about another client and how your skills made an impact on that business.
* Please describe a bit what you are working on besides this project.
Please note -> For applying please fill out this form:
: Finance & ManagementSubcategory
: AccountingWhat do you need?
: For a small or medium businessIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: Full time