We’re on the lookout for a Content Coordinator to join our internal content team, working directly with our Content Manager and Managing Director.
This is a really exciting role with the core mission to solidify the podcast (already running for 2 years) as a go-to source of information for APAC’s B2B marketing community.
You’ll be connecting with leaders from the region's biggest firms (think Salesforce, AWS, and Google) to learn about their journey and growth strategies (you’ll learn a ton of new things not just from the role, but also from interacting with these leaders).
One of your other targets is to increase the number of quarterly podcast downloads by 35% per quarter.
You don’t need years of in-depth experience for this role, but you need to be passionate about audio storytelling, and an avid podcast listener with experience in content production.
You’ll have to be open to learning and constantly upskilling – we’re not interested in “I know it all” candidates.
We are a fully remote team and the role is available to candidates in Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia.
This is a part-time (3 day per week) role with the opportunity to go full-time with career progression for the right candidate.
All candidates must submit a one-minute video stating why they would be a good fit for the role.
The mission for the role:
to solidify the podcast as a go-to source of information for apac’s b2b marketing community. And to increase the number of quarterly podcast downloads by 35% per quarter.
OUTCOMES & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow listenership by 35% quarter-by-quarter
-- Have 1-2 initial calls per week with qualified guests
-- At least 14 qualified guest meetings per quarter
-- Generate 2 opportunities per quarter from the podcast
- Manage the entire production process from outreach to publishing
-- Outreach to potential guests
-- Booking initial meetings
-- Manage the production process and production team
-- Asset management
-- Copywriting and publishing
-- Liaising with guests and partners
-- Post one podcast episode per week minimum
-- Crafting the weekly podcast newsletter
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in content production
- Ability to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Plan, organise and schedule in an efficient & productive manner
- Doesn’t let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Demonstrated tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- Ability to take on criticism and ideas, lets other speak and seeks to understand viewpoints
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficient understand and absorb new information
- Ability to manage a content library and all assets in an ordered and organised manner
- Experience with Adobe Suite and similar tools will be a bonus
- Join the journey of a fast-growing consulting firm from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with the option to work 100% remote
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Community Management
What do you need?: Mid-level brand, low engagement
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Part time