About the Founders & CEO:
The Intern will have the unique opportunity to work with Franklin Urteaga and Steven Batiste, the Co-Founders of Oigetit. Franklin is a world-famous former White House Innovation Advisor to U.S. Presidents Bill Clinton & Obama, as well as a successful entrepreneur.
Franklin helped to establish the online dating industry worldwide by launching famous dating websites, including Christian Mingle & J-Date. Steven is a world-class technical leader recognized as the Architect and CTO of globally known companies.
Big Data Analytics Intern possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills in order to ensure that Oigetit products are the best they can be. On this team, you will be responsible for finding bugs, design issues, and providing tailored recommendations based on the need of the app. You will utilize your enthusiasm and passion to commit yourself to Oigetit's cause in eradicating fake news.
At Oigetit, we take great pride in what we are; a leading start-up that protects consumers worldwide from the global epidemic of fake news. By using AI and machine learning technology, we assign reliability scores to news, letting our consumers know what news is fake or real. We pride ourselves on our diverse team of analysts, engineers, operation team members, and marketing team members.
As an intern, you will get the chance to dip your toes in many of these fields, curating a custom internship based on your wants and skillset. You will flourish in the close-knit, creative environment. This internship will provide you with the educational opportunity to expand your skills in a faced-paced startup environment.
The position is 100% remote and you will have the privilege of working on YOUR time. Minimum qualifications:
• Ability to work under pressure in a high-paced environment with fluid deadlines
• Bilingual: Spanish (required, fluency or native) English (required, communication)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (Spanish, English)
• Strong analytical and reporting skills that allow you to understand and interpret data
• A team player but can work independently
• Proficiency in Google Sheets and Google Docs
• Strong leadership skills
• Understands the importance of data-driven marketing to propose new ideas • A well-rounded individual with the ability to excel in multiple fields
• Excellent time-management skills and work ethic
• Report bugs and recommend solutions to the software development team
• Assess the software's design and user-friendliness
• Participate in special projects with other teams
• Attend weekly meetings
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Data entry
Project size: Medium
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed