We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst for one of our Clients. This is a long term project/ 40 hours per week. The applicant should be in latin america, and feel comfortable on having calls in english.
These are the skills we are looking for this project:
Ongoing Reporting and Analysis (50%)
• Prepare monthly reports using BI application Metabase and Excel.
• Review report results for accuracy and unexpected metric trends.
• Answer questions from the business.
• Perform quick ad hoc analysis using Redshift SQL and Excel, and present findings.
• Perform ongoing data discovery and data mining for new information in various data sets.
Apply discoveries to the reporting solution by updating existing Python ETL and database lookup tables.
Improve Reporting and Analytics Solutions (20%)
• Maintain and promote consistent metric definitions.
• Manages and improves existing BI app queries to increase accuracy, performance and readability using Redshift SQL functions.
• Optimize long running queries on AWS Redshift or Aurora MySQL.
• Build automated solution for generating the monthly reports.
Expand Reporting and Analytics (30%)
• Expand existing AWS Redshift data warehouse model to support future insights.
• Develop AWS serverless data processing solutions using Python.
• Design and build easy to understand reports and dashboards that surface the performance of the Key Metrics.
• Data Warehousing and ETL techniques.
• Data analysis including discovery, profiling, mining, cleaning and aggregating.
• 5+ years of experience with SQL expertise including analytical and window functions.
• Knowledge of KPIs, measures, dimensions, parameters, filters, and aggregations.
• Report development using BI data visualization tools similar to Metabase, Looker or Tableau.
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
• 2+ years of experience in building data solutions and analysis using Python.
Bonus points for:
• Prior experience with AWS.
• AWS certification.
• Development in GoLang.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Data Science
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Full time