(Strictly no agencies)
We're an Ed-tech and #tech-for-good company looking to bring in a few new team members. It's been a great couple of years, and now it's time to grow! We've got a selling product, paying customers, and rock-solid funding.
We are looking to hire a passionate senior iOS engineer. To be successful in these positions, you've got to be proficient in iOS and Swift. We’re offering both full-time/part-time positions; we can accommodate your needs.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Using a functional style of programming, simple, maintainable, idiomatic and high-quality code.
- Creating & conducting tests.
- Owning problems within your team's domain.
- Collaborating with multiple teams within a clean architecture paradigm.
- Being fully involved in building a great product.
- Communicate and have the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts.
You will be working in an international environment, so you will need to be fluent in English (spoken and written).
Preferred time zone: Central European Time, 8 am to 5 pm CET. At least 2 hours of collaboration are needed in this time slot.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Apps programming. Android, iOS and others
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: Not applicable
Required availability: Full time
Required platforms: iPhone
I need to: Modify an existing app
App type: Other