I am creating a Marketplace using the WCFM plugin for WooCommerce.
If you get involved in the project, you'll be tasked with developing a product table (PT) that will allow customers to purchase their groceries in a seamless way from each individual store, as if they where looking at a restaurant menu cart.
Lets get into the specifics of what we need:
- Our focus is based in four type of stores: butcheries, green-groceries, bakeries and groceries.
- Our marketplace is based on the WCFM plugin for WooCommerce.
- WCFM creates the vendors profiles as authors.
- The PT will need to dynamically populate each vendor's products as the Vendor Store Page is a template we've created and customized.
- The PT will need to display different product attributes as a drop down. We need the purchase experience to keep the customer on the products listing as they add them to their cart and continue shopping.
- It is only possible to place and order from one store at a time, there is no product browsing by store.
- Some Products can be purchased by weight, others by quantity. The PT needs to adapt accordingly.
We are using the officially WooCommerce supported plugin: Measurement Price Calculator to add attributes to each product.
- The PT will need an ajax search option as the ones offered in WordPress, for quick product search.
- The marketplace wesbite already exists and we've been working on it using Local, there is no URL currently as it's not live.
- WCFM in installed and running.
- I specifically need a dynamic product table that will use categories and products already created or new ones.
- The table can be reconfigured at will, choosing to include or remove columns/change their names/label colors,
- The table will be insterted either using a shortcode or php in a Wordpress template page (Vendor Store Page).
We are using Elementor currently and the template we have uses the Elementor addon from WCFM.
- The table will ONLY show current Vendor products when customer clicks on vendor store page.
- Ideally the candidate has previous experience in WordPress Marketplaces and adapting WCFM functionalities.
Out of all the plugins we've searched and tried, including some Elementor addons, what comes closer to our need is the Barn2 WooCommerce product table. According to their website it may be possible to adapt their plugin with some custom coding: https://barn2.co.uk/woocommerce-multi-vendor-marketplace-plugin/
Another possible solution would be a customization of the WooCommerce Product Table by WooBeWooCategory
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: WordpressWhat is the scope of the project?
: Setup software bundleIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: As neededExperience in this type of projects
: No (I haven’t managed this kind of project before)