We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Wordpress Developer to join our team and help us create ambitious and appealing websites for our clients.
You’re an organised professional who works with precision and you are able to manage your own workload, while keeping the team informed. You love taking ownership of the projects under your belt and feel a sense of pride and satisfaction in what you deliver to the client.
If this sounds like you and you are as excited as us about building beautiful as well as usable WordPress websites alongside a stellar and hardworking team, we want to hear from you!
what. AG is one of the leading digital consultancies with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. With our global team, we build digital products, create outstanding websites, and help our clients to grow. Our clients range from leading startups to global enterprises.
- Build websites based on custom designs created by our design team with a pixel-perfect, responsive implementation
- Create Wordpress websites that provide a first-class editor experience
- Maintain and improve existing websites from our portfolio
- Experienced in building Wordpress based websites from A-Z in a responsive, pixel-perfect fashion
- Using Wordpress leveraging latest developments, ensuring a first class editor experience to enable our clients to manage their website independently
- Experience with using tools such as Figma to collaborate with the design team
- Good grasp of Git on the command line on linux (bash) or with desktop applications like Tower, Sourcetree etc.
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics and can use it to set up conversion tracking.
- Additionally, if you cover some of these it would be a big plus:
Development experience beyond Wordpress
- Experience with Shopify
How is it to work with us:
At what. We believe that work should be fun and something you want to do and not something you have to do. We help that along with the following:
- Work fast and get results quickly. We are very results oriented and want to turn our projects into successes together with our clients.
- Need to take care of something in the morning and want to catch up later? No problem. We are results-oriented not micromanaging.
- Flat hierarchy - Get decisions fast when you need them.
- You have a large amount of responsibility in your department. Do you want to change something? See possibilities to improve how we do things or what we do? The only thing needed is to speak up and we will discuss.
- Multicultural and multidisciplinary team with a focus on improving and learning. We want you to learn and grow which is why you also have access to individual training and guidance.
- Various perks that you can benefit from.
- Weekly remote pilates classes for all
- Fair compensation.
- Excellent office location in Seefeld in Zürich, if you work from here.If
you are not in Zurich you can come and visit us - we cover the cost
Information for recruitment agencies: for this position, we only accept direct applications from candidates and will not consider applications from agencies.
Please send your CV with a cover note and a short intro video (we find Loom or YouTube work best). Please add the link to your intro video in your cover note. Explain what attracted you to the role and why we should hire you.
Please note that only applications with a cover note and an intro video will be considered.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: WordpressWhat is the scope of the project?
: Custom developmentIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: Not applicableRequired availability
: As needed