Who Are We?
Spacehuntr makes international corporate event organisation easy.
We believe every business should be able to experience the most unique spaces to Work, Play & Stay.
As one of Brussels’ fastest-growing start-ups, Spacehuntr empowers businesses to discover, compare and book unique venues for all their meetings and conferences (Work), private dining, afterworks and workshops (Play) and accommodation (Stay) in a fraction of the time. Today we are live in Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Luxembourg, Lisbon, Milan and Prague, and ready to conquer the rest of the world! Since January 2018, we have served over 6,000 guests, and proudly added companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Gucci, BCG, GitHub and the European Commission to our client list.
Find us on www.spacehuntr.com
The Copywriter's Tasks:
• Building eye-catching and well-written listings for unique venues of new suppliers across different cities.
When clients read your copy, there’s no doubt they’ll want to book them instantly!
• Improving SEO scores of copies. (Don’t worry, Yoast has you covered on that).
• Picking gorgeous pictures and optimising them if necessary - You’ll make them ‘pop’!
• Finding crucial information on the venues in case something is missing.
Like Sherlock, you roll up your sleeves, take out your magnifying glass and find the missing pieces.
• Assisting our amazing sales team with urgent sales requests as they come in.
• Providing (strategic) insights about visual content for, for example, landing pages or unusual sales requests (we’ve had it all; from car washes to palaces).
• Being on top of your game by tracking your progress with our helpful tools and instantly reaching out when questions or ideas pop up.
Winners get stuff done!
The Superhero Profile We're Looking For:
• You’re a natural when it comes to writing in English. In fact, it’s what you’re known for.
• You know or are eager to learn the basics of photoshop and other editing programs.
• You’re familiar with the basics of Wordpress and SEO definitely rings a bell.
• Your writing style is described as ‘a dangerous combination of charming and completely irresistible’.
• You have an eye for excellent visuals and design.
• You have a hands-on mentality. You’re ambitious and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, rather than a ‘yes but’.
• Unfinished work gives you nightmares.
• Having a critical mindset is key. You’re not afraid to question your work and improve. That’s how you learn and grow!
• You’re flexible and able to quickly switch tasks when urgent sales requests come in.
• You have a keen interest in unique venues and want to discover new places for events whenever possible.
What We Offer You:
• A full-time remote digital position on board of one of Brussels’ fastest-growing startups.
• Join an amazingly talented and international team that loves to get to know each other’s cultures and backgrounds (sprinkled with a fine layer of craziness).
• Possibility to work from whenever and wherever you feel comfortable.
We offer you flexible working hours with daily or weekly goals.
• A competitive remuneration, following pay by delivery.Category
: Writing & TranslationSubcategory
: Writing for websitesHow many words?
: More than 5,000 wordsIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: Full time