Want to work in a dynamic environment with a great company culture? We are looking for a part-time Data Entry
We are looking for minimum 18 hours per week and up to 25 hours during busy season. We are flexible and willing to work with you on schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Inventory, order and restocking offices.
2. Provide support for company events, including being onsite and assisting the HR Admin (i.e. Ordering items and setting up for offsites, holiday parties, etc.)
3. Updates for the 10Fold recruiting database.
4. Files documents for the accounting manager (both vendor invoices and confidential HR documents in personnel files)
5. Runs errands related to supplies, shipping items, etc. As required (must have transportation to do this).
6. Operates standard software and office equipment to include:
Microsoft office products (Word, Excel & Outlook)
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
8. Must be organized, and demonstrate organizational skills.
9. Must be able to accept multiple tasks and prioritized based on importance and deadlines.
10. Must have an eye for detail and be deadline-driven.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior general office experience is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, and talk/hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
· Oral Communication Skills
· Written Communication Skills
· Telephone Etiquette
· Math Aptitude
· Reading Skills
· Time Management
· Computer Literacy
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Data entry