I'm looking to hire a developer to set up a MediaWiki environment for managing corporate work instructions. You will find, attached, a detailed project specification. Please read it!
The developer should have the following qualifications:
• Thorough knowledge and experience with MediaWiki and installing extensions.
• Excellent programming abilities in PHP
• Ability to create custom extensions for MediaWiki
• Experience working with API’s
• Knowledge of SQL language
• Ability to recommend best practices and improvements upon the project specification.
Please provide a preliminary estimate of the number of hours estimated to complete each phase of the project. Should you be shortlisted, we can discuss the project in greater detail, fill in any gaps in the specification, and you will be given the opportunity to provide a detailed quote. We will work on this project one phase at a time.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
API Integrations: Other (Other APIs)
Roles needed: Developer