1) Whenever we received a request from a parent about their wish to engage a tutor, a tuition agent will be assigned to the task. The agent will ask them a set of standardized questions which are necessary for them to fulfil the parents requests.
2) After which, the agent will search for a tutor by blasting these information collected to our database of tutors via paid mass SMS. At each time, about 20 SMSes will be sent out randomly. The agent will then also proceed to ask the tutors a set of questions and he/she will draft out a simple profile and send SMS this profile to the parent.
3) Once the parent has decided on which tutor to engage, the agent will proceed to successfully close this case.
For phase 1 of the project, I am looking to develop a bot which will:
- Allow the tuition agent under my agency to join this channel as a user with permission to post in the channel.
- The bot should ask the agent a series of questions (refer to point 1 above) and answers to these questions should be consolidated to be posted on the channel. An administrator should be able to vet the post before approving the post to be posted.
Note: A unique assignment code number should also be generated with every new job posted which will appear in the post
- Once the post have been posted, the subscribers in the channel (mostly should be tutors and some agents) should be able to see the post.
Tutors who are able to take up the job should have an option to click whereby they are able to apply for the job.
- Once they click on the 'apply for job' button, the bot will then generate a series of questions to ask the tutor which should be answered by the tutor. The bot will then consolidate the answers and send the consolidated profile back to the specific agent who posted the job.
Note: Each tutor who subscribed to the channel should be assigned a unique tutor ID which will show up as one field in the consolidated profile.
The ID should look like that: assignment code (04D19-1) - tutor ID (13459) (Ie. 04D19-1-13459)
- The agent should be able to receive notifications of multiple applicants for the jobs where they have the option to shortlist tutors who fits the parent's requirements or reject if the tutor is not suitable.
- Once the agent have decided on a tutor, they should be able to confirm the tutor and the job will then be removed from the channel.
The agent however, should still be able to be reopened and repost the job in case the for whatever reasons, the selected tutor needs to be replaced.
- Agents should also have the options to check history for what job they have posted at the channel for easy retrieval of information if needed.
There will be 3 phases for this project
Category IT & Programming
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have I have an idea
Required availability As needed
API Integrations Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.), Other (Other APIs)
Deadline: Not specified