Software developer and software Architect from Colombia.
Computer Engineering Degree from University. I've worked on hundreds of sites and apps, and I can help you with your software or administrator needs. Please let me know if you have any questions. Adept at coding in a variety of tech stacks as well as capacity for high level thinking and problem solving as well as troubleshooting.
Specializing in developing or deploying custom systems with mobile app integration, duplicating/replicating site functionality whether its an Airbnb, Ebay, or Uber like site or web app, with your additional customization, or taking over development from oversees developers and cleaning and enhancing code.
Ability to do code reviews and manage and maintain version management and version control as well as merging code using git.
Can also manage and lead/train development teams.
- React/Redux, Angular, Vue/VueX, [Node.js](http://Node.js), TypeScript, Express, Python/Django, PHP5/PHP7, Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Swift, Objective-C, Java/Kotlin, Dart/Flutter, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- UI LIbraries: Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Material UI
- API Documentation: OpenAPI(Swagger)
- CI/CD: Jenkins, BitBucket, Github, CPanel, Plesk
- Containers: Docker
- Web Servers: Apache (Mod Rewrite, .htaccess), Nginx
- SSL Certificates, Lets Encrypt Certificates
- Package Libraries/Build Tools: npm, composer, webpak, babel, gulp, bower
- Data Analysis/Dashboard/Backend/Frontend
- WordPress Plugins/WordPress Custom Development/ Woocommerce/ Visual Composer (Themes: Avada, Divi,X, Bridge, Jupiter, and many more)
- Mobile Apps: Swift/Objective-C (iOS app), Java/Kotlin (Android), Dart/Flutter, React Native
- APIs: Mailchimp, RETS, Plaid, Stripe, Paypal, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Calender, Zoho, Basecamp CRM, Signrequest, Just need some documentation and can implement any API
- Experienced Linux systems developer, MySQL database aadministration, PHP web development, and server optimization, AWS, EC2 Instance, RDS Instance, Firebase
- Used Django template system for front end UI along with OpenStack dashboard and Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Hosting Management: AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure, Google Cloud, Goddady, Bluehost, Linode, Siteground, InMotionHosting, WIX, Webflow
Also able to help you with:
* Migrating servers
* Linux architectures
* Email delivery issues
* DMARC/DKIM/SPF verification
* Troubleshooting web application errors
* Load Scaling
* Database and web server optimization
* Slow loading times
* Malware removal
* Dockerizing projects
* Resolve race conditions