Each trader will have approximately 300 ideas in half a year. You need to open the idea, and write in the Excell table what the idea has Take Profit, Stop loss, and Entry point.
You must be registered on Tradingview.com
1) Open the trader's page.
2) Start discovering ideas (from first idea to idea from August 2020)
3) Write down tp, sl, entry point in the table + insert a link to the idea
4) move on to the next idea
1) if it is not at all clear where tp or entry point is, then write in all lines "-"
2) if it is not clear where only sl is, then leave the sl column empty.
3) If there is more than one Take Profit then write the nearest Take Profit in the "tp" column, and write the largest tp in the "tp 2" column.
4) If there are two different directions in the idea, then in all columns we write "-"
5) Take exclusively Forex instruments (currency pairs). If you take ALL the instruments for which the trader does analytics, then you just have more work to do.
Category Finance & Management
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified