I'm an eCommerce business owner from Singapore and I wish to purchase digital goods from a brazilian website. Challenge is, the website only accepts Boleto or direct deposits from Brazilian banks.
I do not have a Brazilian bank account or access to financial services in Brazil and so, I'm looking for a quick, affordable and legal method to make the purchases on a long-term basis.
This process to making the purchase must be:
- Implementable within 1 week (including any set up, if required)
... And I'm willing to pay a maximum of 100 USD to have your assistance to get this set up.
If any third parties or middle-man shall be involved, then:
1. The maximum I can pay is 5% of the cost price of the digital goods. For example, if the digital good cost 500 BRL, then the maximum I can pay for their service along with any other charges is 5% of 500 BRL.
2. There must be a way to make sure both parties are protected. For example, an escrow service to make sure the provider only gets paid when the digital goods are purchased and delivered electronically to me.
To bid for the project, please include in your proposal the phrase, "Silver Surfer", and let me know:
1. Your past experience in similar work, if you have
2. The total fees/charges/costs involved with the method you have in mind or discovered -- This can either be a fixed fee, or a percentage
A reasonable timeframe of how long it will take to implement/set up the method
4. Any form of assistance you can provide to fasten the process, if possible
You will be paid 100 USD upon the successful implementation of this process.
Category: Finance & Management
Project size: Medium
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed