1. Audit daily financial and taxation work, and reasonably control expenses.
2. Review statements, check related transactions, consolidated statements and conduct financial analysis.
3. According to investor requirements, coordinate internal and external audits and provide required accounting information.
4. Have financing experience, communicate smoothly with banks, and introduce available funds for enterprises.
5. Organize business learning, training and job skill improvement.
6. Regularly organize and inspect the implementation of accounting policies, strictly control operational risks, and solve existing problems.
1. Accounting majors are recruited for bachelor degree or above,
2. Intermediate professional title or CPA qualification is preferred;
Working experience in industry, commerce, or group is preferred;
4. Have the willingness and ability to keep learning;
5. Have good communication and interpersonal skills, organization and coordination skills and the ability to bear pressure.
Category: Finance & Management
What do you need?: For a startup
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed