About this project
writing-translation / writing-for-websites
We are in the field of finance and technology - loan and servicing, investment, and AI.
SpaceQuant is an automation and decision platform to value and monitor the performance of commercial real estate assets for lenders, real estate investors, and asset managers.
Our software enables financial institutions to dramatically increase the volume and quality of their CRE origination and servicing, cut underwriting costs and improve compliance and risk management.
SpaceQuant software is used by leading insurance companies, banks, and hedge funds, including Pacific Life Insurance, Aareal Bank, KeyBank, JLL, and many others.
• Editing, and proofreading articles with submission to the timeline agreed with the Marketing Team/CEO.
• Ensuring articles that are produced are in line with the company's expectations for quality and accuracy.
• Articles need to be reviewed and revised accordingly as needed. Ensure grammar is correct, basic communication skills are applied, language is good, and the structure of the content is correct.
What we are looking for:
• Has a track record of writing focused in finance/investment/technology
• Has excellent written communication skills, as much as possible we are looking for someone who has a good choice of words in writing.
Category Writing & Translation
Subcategory Writing for websites
How many words? Between 1,000 and 5,000 words
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified