You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our App/Web.
- Develop visually appealing front end App/website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Fluent with Flutter
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP, and MySQL, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React, Ember and Node.js.
- Experience working with languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx, and J2EE.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Apps programming. Android, iOS and others
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have Not applicable
Required availability Full time
Required platforms Android, iPhone
App type Management - Management application (appointments, product stock, etc.)
Project duration: 1 - 2 months