About this project
it-programming / web-development
Our fully remote, global team is a full-service digital agency that helps businesses grow. At our heart, we solve complex client problems. No two projects are the same.
We provide growth strategy, digital marketing, branding and design, ux/ui, web and mobile development, and more for our clients.
We need someone that can work well within a team and is experienced in backend and frontend web (these are our priorities, with mobile/android as just a bonus/nice to have). Sound like a fit for you? Dive in below!
- c#, .NET 5.0
- A minimum of 2 years
- Knowledge of other coding languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc).
- Ability to write clean, easy-to-understand code
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - Git
Frontend Web Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side css pre-processing platforms, such as less and sass
- good understanding of blazor, angularjs, reactjs
- basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
- responsible and take ownership of your work
- high proficiency in english (written and spoken)
- willing to learn and be challenged! we will push you to learn a lot in a friendly and fun environment
- highly organized
- highly communicative (essential in remote teamwork)
- fun and enjoyable to work with
- want to work with a diverse, small team
- responds well to a fast-paced work environment
- enjoys solving problems (this is a huge part of what makes our team so successful. You will succeed in our agency if you can identify a problem (or something you'd like to improve), research to gather a few approaches, and then ultimately recommend 1 approach)
- Enjoys learning & pursuing continuous education
- Can work within 3 hours of the CST time zone (Chicago, USA) - (needed for client and team calls)
- We are open to part-time, but prefer someone that is full-time who can fully dive in!
- We are wonderful with work-life balance. You can expect to work hard and fast, but we are very flexible with scheduling
We work 100% remotely and are fortunate enough to take on projects that we find interesting, fun, and challenging (we do not just take every project that walks through the door).
We deeply care about culture; our team is small enough that we really get to know each other and have fun. We have virtual happy hours, book club, there's always a "sports bracket" going on, and more. If you want to be part of a great team, this is for you.
Get in touch and apply now!
additional technical skills (not required, but nice to have):
- proven software development experience and android skills development
- experience in android app development
- experience with android sdk
- experience working with remote data via rest and json
- experience with third-party libraries and apis
- working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of other frameworks (React-native, Xamarin)
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have I have specifications
Required availability Full time
Roles needed Developer
Project duration More than 6 months