* I need a front end to my existing vb.net
food pantry software which uses a ms sql database
* I would really like it to be written using Xamarin using Visual Studio.
* The end user needs to be able to logon using the email address and password that are in the database
* the end user would select an client but either their barcode id, last name, or school id.
* A display of some basic information about the client would appear to validate that they are eligible to receive food from the Food Pantry
* Next, the end user would have a drop down of available products that the client would receive. This would then be saved in the database.
This is already built using vb.net
in Visual Studio ... Since vb.net
doesn't run in IOS or android, I need the ability for the end user to be able to use an iphone, ipad, or android phone.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Apps programming. Android, iOS and othersWhat is the scope of the project?
: Create a new appIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: As neededRequired platforms
: Android, iPhone, iPad, Other