About this project
it-programming / web-development
we are seeking an experienced golang developer who is interested in ongoing work in a team environment.
This work would involve full Golang development including but not limited to:
- Building and Maintaining Restful Endpoints for consumption service-oriented architecture
- Golang development
- Object-Oriented design
- Test-Driven Development
- Database work, specifically but not limited to Postgres
Additionally, you should be comfortable working with:
- Elastic Search
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
The Following concepts:
- Restful api's
- ai (artificial intelligence)
- ml (machine learning)
in this role, you will be working daily with a technical team and business stakeholders to continue to build and maintain an existing, operating production platform.
As part of this role you should expect:
- As much as 30 hours of work a week, if not more
- Be able to attend daily video meetings, on EST time
- Be comfortable working with stakeholders and be comfortable explaining/demonstrating your work in video calls, verbally with a camera on
- Be comfortable with providing documentation, visualizations, and high-level diagrams of architecture and interactions (we strive for highly visual communication).
To be considered for this position please provide in your cover letter why you think would be a good fit as well as any publicly available code samples and any other certifications or tests you think would assist us in evaluating your work and potential fit.
We will review the initial round of applications and most likely have a sample of work for you to work on to check code quality, ability to follow directions, and compatibility with our team.
Work will be project-based. We will prepare work, estimate it (together) and work towards a delivery goal. "Projects" could be anything from larger bodies of code to smaller tasks that take a few hours.
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
What is the scope of the project? Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have Not applicable
Required availability As needed
Roles needed Developer
Delivery term: Not specified