Note: Please reply in English only.
We are a short term rental management company seeking a full time Property Management Virtual Assistant. The role is a position that will involve written and verbal English with guests so you must be fluent. Looking for someone very smart and experienced - name your salary.
You will be working closely with the property management oversight team to communicate challenges and issues with the guests.
The main responsibilities that you will have are as follows.
1. Ensuring that listings prices are updated multiple times a day (2+) to attract the most bookings.
3. Following up with inbound and outbound guests using SMS, platform, and phone call (Strong written and spoken English is preferred)
4. Comparing listing prices to competitors
5. Filling gap nights with price adjustments
6. Sending cleaning schedules to property management staff.
Who will report to you?
All guests that are checking into our properties
The daily tasks will be as follows:
1. Using the google calendar and google voice to text guests that have checked in and checked out of properties.
2. Reaching out to departing guests and asking for feedback after the fact and soliciting positive reviews.
3. Ensuring that all incoming guests have clear entry instructions 2 days prior to arrival
Weekly Tasks are as follows:
1. Auditing calendars and confirmed reservations emails to ensure that all confirmed reservations have calendar entries associated with them and contact information is stored on google spreadsheet
2. Following up with current guests to address any potential concerns that might need investigation or assistance.
3. Conferring with Operational staff on a weekly basis to discuss any open challenges or action items in the properties.
4. Replying to all open reviews, both positive and negative.
5. Reaching out to guests on platform and soliciting positive reviews.
6. Generating fresh new content and workflows for guests and team members to use.
1. Making sure our general web presence and guest presence is positive with happy customers
2. Keeping Property Management team abreast of issues as they arise and ensuring that guests that have problems are called.
3. Auditing calendar entries to ensure that cleanings are scheduled and performed.
4. Creating digital assets as needed to make sure that information is presented easily to guests and team members.
5. Actively monitoring our competition and making sure that we are outperforming other hosts.
What Your Average Day Should Look Like
This is more of a framework for where your priorities should lie. We are not looking to micromanage - these guidelines should be used to help allocate your attention to overall tasks. To confirm you read this message - include the word hotsauce in the subject line of your reply.
1. 7am PST: Check confirmed reservations and pull up guest information on Airbnb and VRBO. Update spreadsheet with guest phone numbers and contact information.
2. 10am : Check posted reviews from night before and reply to positive and negative feedback on all short term rental sites (Airbnb and VRBO.)
3. 11am: Reach out to departing guests on all accounts and send them a follow up review solicitation message. Write reviews for guests
4. Noon - Lunch.
5. 1pm: Text incoming guests for the day and make sure that they have clearly read the house manual. Send the quiz question to ensure that they have the door codes for the property and entry instructions for the property.
6. 2pm: Text guests that checked in yesterday asking if they need anything or follow up with open action items. If a cleaner or property manager was called out to assist, follow up with property management team
7. 3pm: Draft new documents and digital assets for teams and local service providers.
8. 4pm-7pm: Replying to guest concerns, competitive analysis, review replies, listing updates.
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Virtual Assistant
Project size: Large
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed