We're seeking a remote, long-term Chief Assistant to support the CEO in both work and life. You'll be the key communicator between the CEO and the team, tackling a variety of tasks and eventually overseeing your own small team.
- Organized, quick-thinking, and resourceful.
- Excellent in communication, delegation, and tech-savvy.
- Understands workflows and can coordinate process optimization.
- Deadline and result oriented.
**About the CEO:**
Founder of an M&A group, software engineering lead, and frequent traveler with various personal and family projects. Eclectic interests and lifestyle.
- Act as the CEO's primary contact for executing or delegating tasks.
- Manage meetings, events, and travel.
- Involved in hiring and onboarding.
- Conduct research and writing to advance projects.
- Anticipate and fulfill the CEO's needs.
- Open to occasional international travel.
- 3+ years as a C-level Executive Assistant.
- Multicultural understanding.
- Composure in fast-paced settings.
- Open to remote work and occasional travel.
Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Law, or Business. Skills in copywriting or automation are a plus.
- Diverse project involvement.
- Directly impact CEO's efficiency and well-being.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Remote work, with flexible work-hours
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonus
**How To Apply:**
- Complete the Application Form through this link:
: Admin SupportSubcategory
: Virtual AssistantProject size
: LargeIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: Full time