The General Virtual Assistant is a critical role here at Zeus. You are the glue that holds everything together.
Zeus is looking for an ambitious, creative, reliable, and kind person ready to tackle challenges with optimism!
Type of position: Part-time
Specific skills: attention to detail, Airtable, data entry, data collection, business process management, writing emails, email etiquette, Hubstaff, technical support, Zapier, admin, slack, business operations, content writing, a little of everything
Expectations of reports: daily status updates
Pay: $3-$5 per hour
Hardware and software needed: none, all provided
Daily work description: Tackle challenges with optimism, help our team members with general and administrative tasks
Estimation of hours: We are looking to bring someone onto our team slowly. So, we will start you out around 10-20 hours per week. If you prove yourself more than capable, you will soon be elevated to 25-40 hours per week.
1. You’re the Driver of the Bus.
2. Desire, Vision, and Focus move your bus in the right direction.
3. Fuel your Ride with Positive Energy.
4. Invite People on Your Bus and Share your Vision for the Road Ahead.
5. Don’t Waste Your Energy on those who don’t get on your Bus.
6. Post a Sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed” on your Bus.
7. Enthusiasm attracts more Passengers and Energizes them during the Ride.
8. Love your Passengers.
9. Drive with Purpose.
10. Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride.
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Virtual Assistant
Project size: Large
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed