Hi. We're looking for an online customer support agent who can effectively handle our customers' enquiries, and turn them into sales for the company.
An exhilarating career awaits you as you will be teaming up with our health-industry company, called Better Body Co. We are a collective mind of individuals that have been developing our line of natural health supplements in the US, and we're gradually expanding our products to the world. Our flagship supplement, Provitalize probiotics, has helped over 15,000 people meet their health goals like weight loss, less body pain, and improved digestion.
As a customer support agent, your role will be crucial especially when we are a growing company. Therefore, you need to be someone who can think for yourself and have the desire to work hard and grow with us. For instance, you need to be able to:
- make your own decisions (eg.
Decide whether to refund a customer based on her complaint, prioritize your tasks based on the biggest impact on our sales)
- customize your answers accordingly, not just blindly copy from our templates
- take action and ensure things get done (eg. Chase us if we failed to get back to you)
- take initiative (eg. Initiate a video review request from a customer who was praising our product on Facebook)
- clarify when something is not crystal-clear (eg.
Clarifying whether we had an old refund policy when a customer sends a screenshot of an old refund policy)
- work on your own with minimal supervision, and hit your own KPIs
- most importantly, understand the goal of whatever you're doing, and not just do it blindly
If your performance is great, you will have more career progression opportunities with us in the future.
Position: Online Customer Support Agent
Working hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST (Fri to Wed, one daybreak on Thursday)
- Handle customers' enquiries of all sorts (eg. Health concerns, product usage, order status, complaints of not seeing results)
- Handle enquiries from various platforms (eg. Facebook, our eCommerce store, emails, social media comments, and messages)
- Answer, initiate and follow up with phone calls
- Liaise with our vendors on logistic arrangements (eg.
arranging a reshipment, checking why an order failed to deliver)
- Familiarize yourself with our line of products
- Native-level English, with strong written and spoken communication skills (You must be able to customize your replies contextually)
- Track record of success in online customer support
Desired Qualifications & Traits:
- Having background health knowledge especially in weight loss, menopause, probiotics, and supplements would be a plus point
- Be able to research for answers on your own
- Desire to grow within the company
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Passion for helping customers and supporting their teammates' success
- Desire to deliver high-quality work
- Able to think for yourself, make decisions on your own
- Someone who is a natural problem solver and proactively takes on projects without being asked
The position is remote but you must be available during the working a 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST (Fri to Wed, one daybreak on Thursday)
Please submit the following in your application:
* Tell us your previous customer support experience
* Tell us why you want to work with us
* Tell us why we should choose you among everyone else
* Answer our sample enquiries
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Customer Support
Time required: Between 10 and 20 hours
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed