We are a Digital Marketing Company that’s been in the market since 2012. We offer digital marketing software to an online growing community of more than 30,000 subscribers in the Spanish markets.
We are looking for a results-driven Digital Project Manager who is knowledgeable of Spanish-and-English-speaking digital marketing industry, and who is ready to take charge, be proactive, manage all the finer details, manage and improve (when required) our company’s internal processes and lead our internal remote team (6 people and growing). We need a Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced digital environment and is committed to meeting deadlines.
As our new Project Manager, you will:
- Act as project lead. Oversee and/or manage ongoing projects, providing the project team with the support they need to remove obstacles, obtain data, meet deadlines and deliver an outstanding and successful product and customer experience, on time, every time.
- Plan and execute. You will lead the project management activities and team; ensuring the right resources, equipment and information are being shared and transferred. You will break projects down into doable actions, set timeframes and analyze risks and opportunities. You will ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed time frame.
- Software Vendors. You will find and deal with software vendors who are interested in us recommending their software solutions to our community.
- Client support. You will supervise the effective client relations with our Customer Service team, and will find ways of improving relationships with clients, recommendations, etc.
- Finding candidates. You will look for the right candidates to fulfill the required tasks according to strategic growth. These tasks can be related to product launches, SEO, Ads, Automation processes, and social platforms.
- Reporting. You will prepare project reports for management and will report directly to the CEO on a weekly basis.
So, how do we know you are our new Project Manager? You have/are:
- The experience. You have project management experience and you understand how a digital marketing environment operates. You are meticulous and you have a commitment to delivering high-quality work products. You have the ability to conduct evaluations, assessments, and analysis of new projects.
- Results-oriented. You are a results-oriented individual who is only satisfied when results are achieved and is able to assess when they’ve not been achieved, report the reasons why, and present solutions that will be immediately applied in the next project. You love growth, and always have in mind how to find ways of improving results.
- The drive. You can anticipate and troubleshoot market challenges. You’ve never faced a deadline you can’t meet. You can manage client expectations and plan-out the detailed steps for solution development and implementation.
- The relationship building skills. You know how to foster and nurture trusting relationships. You are empathetic and deliver the needs of your clients and suppliers.
- The communication skills. You are well spoken and can compose clear, concise business documents efficiently. You can effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers, clients, and other employees in the organization.
- The technical skills. Project management, design, engineering and/or cost estimation expertise. You have excellent skills in Project Management tools and MS Office Suite, and you adapt very quickly to new technologies and software.
- The flexibility. You are a team player ready to jump in whenever and wherever needed. You take a collaborative approach to your work and yet you thrive in an autonomous role.
Remote work. You feel comfortable working remotely with a 100% remote team. You are used to working with tracking softwares such as Scrin.io
or Hubstaff and are ready to use them to track your own time and productivity, and that of your team.
- Bilingual. You are either bilingual or very fluent in both Spanish and English. You will need to produce and supervise work in both languages.
We need someone who's experienced (1 year at least) but, despite the hourly rate indicated by Workana in an Intermediate level, we will value an hourly rate proposal taking into account that it's a full-time position.Category
: Finance & ManagementSubcategory
: Project managementIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: Full time