One of our clients is looking for Senior Front End Developers to join their growing team in the
- Responsible for creation of all coded Front-end deliverables
- Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all
project activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project
- Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project
need and/or the type of project
- Identifies new opportunities for clients. Develops innovative ideas.
- Participates in developing supporting proposal materials for projects
- Participates in scoping and planning work
- Write technical documentation (admin guides), white papers, presentations,
contributes to determining internal processes
- Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space.
What we are looking for…
- At least 5+ years of experience in Front-End hand-coding, React, Next.js
- Experience in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Experience with xml: xslt, dtd or schema modelling, dom/xpath/sax parsing
- experience with content management systems (cms) and version control systems
- user interface design, information architecture, graphic design experience a plus
- understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- experience developing accessible websites (section 508, w3c wai guidelines,
- Experiences Optimizing for Search Engines
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with the client as a trusted advisor
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skillsCategory
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Create a new custom siteIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: Not applicableRequired availability
: As neededRoles needed