We are a social-impact venture working with Migrants and IDP’s in Colombia that offers outsourcing data-labelling services (data labeling, data entry, data collection) to technology companies with Machine Learning models such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Computer Vision. Our primary lead-pipeline is in the Americas, starting with the US/Canada, and then Latin America.
Proposal is fixed compensation (based on agreed # hours/month) + variable/performance compensation. Starting commitment of 3x months.
This is a part-time position (20x hours/week) that would be responsible for executing and refining the Business Development strategy, launching and adjusting go-to-market experiments based on different verticals and strategies, as well as growing the sales pipeline via cold-outreach and LinkedIn. This position is a commercial-first position but will require understanding of the basic project management terms and processes of our team.
• Sole responsibility of the CRM strategy and execution for outbound sales with HubSpot & LinkedIn
• Sole responsibility for database management of client leads; businesses & people.
• Continuously adjust Target Market and Buyer-Profile.
• Conduct and monitor outreach experiments with industry verticals
• Analyze regional market: latam, usa, country-by-country.
• Responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close.
• Support with idea generation for pull-BD development; webinars, events, partnerships.
• Main criteria will be:
- Lead Generation (experiments)
- Lead Conversion (leads > proposal)
- Client Conversion (proposal > close client)
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Sales Executive
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Part time