PostCo is looking for top-talents to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is an exciting opportunity for people who want to join a fast-paced start-up company and build something great from the ground up! We’re looking for grit, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our customers and merchants.
About the role
We’re looking for a pathbreaker to launch and accelerate our product in Australia for 3 months. You’ll work closely with PostCo’s founders to build our AU client base for PostCo 360, which is a product that empowers retailers with an end-to-end platform for initiating, accepting, and processing returns and exchanges.
While scaling and growing new national partnerships in Australia, you will be prospecting with SMEs and Enterprise merchants, hosting multiple meetings with CEOs, CMOs, and board members, proposing and exploring new business opportunities, and working together with our product team to strengthen our offerings to work seamlessly with our clients.
We’re open for all applicants, regardless of whether you’re still pursuing a university degree, freshly graduated, or have years of experience under you!
What you'll do….
- Manage the pipeline of merchants in each phase of the relationship: prospecting, closing, and growing.
- Work within and across organisations to execute merchant-specific needs (e.g, custom integrations, additional product features, support).
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects.
- Engage a large volume of prospects daily via calls and emails.
- You are a fast learner who can learn and grow at an accelerated rate while taking on rapidly increasing responsibilities.
- You have the passion to make an impact.
- You have an eagerness to learn new things and possess a can-do attitude.
- You have the ability to compile relevant information, provide strategic analyses, and present and initiate ideas.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You are a resourceful hustler and love getting things done.
- You are someone who is up for a challenging yet rewarding journey with an early-stage startup.
Launched in 2017, PostCo provides a convenient way to collect and return online purchases at nearby retail stores instead of at the post office. Today, PostCo runs the largest parcel retail network in Southeast Asia, connecting customers to over 3,000+ retail stores across Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam. PostCo is an early-stage startup with presence across multiple countries in Southeast Asia, backed by some of the region’s best investors such as Quest Ventures, ReadyVentures, and other prominent angels including the Finance Director of Microsoft SEA.
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Sales Executive
Project size: Medium
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed