Are you a talented content editor looking for a new opportunity to showcase your skills and grow your career? Do you have a passion for repurposing existing content into highly engaging short-form pieces? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our marketing agency is in need of top-notch content editors to join our team and help us create top-quality content for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for both editing and repurposing short-form content. This includes occasionally screening our client's previous content and selecting the best bits to chop and edit. This is a fully remote opportunity with competitive compensation based on the number of clients you work with. You will be responsible for producing 1-3 pieces of short-form content per day, and you are free to make your own schedule as long as you meet the agreed-upon deadlines. In addition to your content production responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our team and attend 1-2 meetings per week.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing marketing agency and work with a great team. If you excel in this role and produce high-quality work, there is potential for you to join us as a specialist with a full-time income. If you meet the requirements listed below and are ready to take your content editing and repurposing skills to the next level, please send us your resume/portfolio and a few editing samples. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Edit and repurpose short-form content (e.g. social media posts, emails, blog posts) for grammar, punctuation, and style
- Ensure that all content meets the client's tone and brand guidelines (you'll be provided with brand and content guidelines)
- Collaborate with our team to ensure that content is on-brand and effective
- Attend 1-2 team meetings per week
- At least 1-2 years of experience in content editing
- Even better if you have experience repurposing content
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently (that's a must!)
- Ability to meet expected and agreed-upon deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Category: Design & Multimedia
Subcategory: Make or edit a video
What do you need?: New video from existing footage
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed
I will provide: Original film, Photos, Stock video clips
Duration: Between 1 and 3 min