I need someone to build me an app that:
1. Uses regex to fill data into forms in websites. (User must be able to add or delete entries which should match and fill data.
Example: Autofill forms in Chrome Store)
2. Fills website forms automatically and regularly without me triggering it or opening each website. A group/list where uploaded website links should auto open and fill automatically(Sites with no Captcha code)
For sites with Captcha code, I need all the website captchas to appear in a single screen so that one could spend some minutes to fill the captcha all at once.
4. Sites that are submitted should be recorded with timestamp in the app.
5. Basic captcha codes should auto solve using online free captcha resolvers.
6. Other basic functionalities like importing, exporting website lists and reports, etc
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Desktop apps What is the scope of the project?: Create a new app Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have specifications Required availability: As needed Required platforms: Windows
I as Client Would like to see the flow of my mobile app (Android) working to I verify of my changes do not broken the flow of my app.
- Automation does a install app using Appium
- Automation does a login in app using Robot Framework and Selenium
- Automation does a simple app flow using Robot Framework and Selenium
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Web development What is the scope of the project?: Small change or bug Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have an idea Required availability: As needed Roles needed: Developer
A Quality Assurance engineer works with project teams including business analysts and program developers to design, develop and execute test plans to ensure that new and enhanced applications will satisfy business requirements and safeguard production stability.
Proven experience creating and maintaining Test Automation using QTP, Selenium, Sahi, etc.
6+ years’ experience with quality assurance methods and practices
Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
HP's Quality Center
Experience with SDLC
Test Planning and Preparation
Design and create test strategies
Create test plans, data, and test procedures within an existing QA team
Participate in reviews of business specifications and related documentation
Participate in reviews of user interface; assess the usability of assigned subsystems
Develop manual test cases based on requirements, user procedures and/or use cases using industry-standard test tools
Provide assistance/guidance in development of scripting/automation using industry-standard test tools
Develop automated test scripts
Advise on automation techniques
Test Execution and Maintenance
Execute manual and automated test scripts.
Complete Manual and Automated test maintenance.
Maintain Test Case Library
Update Regression Suites
Generate automated defects, metrics, and reports
Coordinate UAT Efforts
Train and support roll out of automation techniques to team members with no/limited experience in automation.
Category: IT & Programming Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have an idea Required availability: As needed Experience in this type of projects: Yes (I have managed this kind of project before)