Published: Last month Bids: 3 Project duration:More than 6 months
Location: Mexico - Remote
Qualifications we are looking for:
5 years of experience
Automation experience in UI tests using Selenium.
Experience with C#.
Experience in Test case development and Test strategy.
Experience in Functional and regression.
Nice to have:
Exposure to API test automation.
Collaborate with a team of front-end and back-end engineers to test new functionalities.
Automation scripts development.
Deliver technical solutions using cutting edge technologies and industry best practices.
Participate in project work, including analysis and requirements definition and testing.
Work on new features, providing well-thought solutions and enhance existing features based on new requirements, and improve User-Experience.
Demonstrate a passion for attention to detail.
Work with UX team to discuss new changes using tools like Figma
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Other Project size: Large Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Full time
Published by: M. G. C.Last reply: Last month
Published: 6 months ago Bids: 7 Project duration:More than 6 months
We require to hire a talented programmer to assist in developing proprietary systems and web based dashboards.
This is an ongoing engagement, and we are open to hire for 6 months - 1 year - remotely.
- Python/JS Web Scraping Development and Knowledge
- Web Automation
- Integration into Google Charts / AWS
Must also be willing to undertake tasks that could involve serverless architecture scraping solutions (https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/architecture/serverless-architecture-for-a-web-scraping-solution/) & use of other AWS services such as Textract in the Automation process of our projects.
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Apps programming. Android, iOS and others Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have specifications Required availability: Part time Required platforms: Other App type: Other Back-end is required: No Payment gateway: No
Published by: A. J.Last reply: 6 months ago
Hello, I need a webscraper that will be able to extract data from specific sports betting sites, I would really like this to be flexible so it can extract for different sports. Needs to be made in python and will probably need selenium too.
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Other Project size: Small Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have specifications Required availability: As needed
Published: Last year Bids: 1 Project duration:More than 6 months
We are looking for a Software Quality Analyst with five (5) or more years of experience. The Quality Analyst will be responsible for manual and automation testing in an Agile Scrum setting. It is critical that candidates have a thorough understanding of testing web and mobile platforms.
This role will be working with automating regression tests, manual testing and integrating test scripts to Zephyr. Candidates must take initiative to drive the testing process independently. The role requires excellent communication and coordination skills.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
• Develop test cases and test scenarios in Zephyr (or any similar Test Management tool) and automated testing tool that provide thorough coverage of implemented features and meets acceptance criteria from business stakeholders.
• Enhance/execute existing automation suite using Selenium-Java framework or Katalon
• Initiate and monitor test automation runs on multiple VMS through Jenkins.
• Execute test automation suites in ci/cd pipelines.
• Regression test applications prior to release into UAT and production environments.
• Execute smoke tests and regression tests in qa, uat and production environments to verify code deployments and other system changes.
• Create, update and track execution of test cases within Zephyr (or any similar Test Management tool).
• Identify, replicate, report and track issues to closure in an issue tracking system (JIRA).
• Review requirements, providing feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas.
• Assist in the maintenance of dev/test environments including user accounts, application configuration and build deployments.
• Identify functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and work on automating candidates for test automation
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of Selenium, Java as well as the ability to produce modular, re-usable code with high quality
• Must be a strong Test Automation Engineer who can work independently and be capable of solving problems and communicate effectively with automation leads when further technical help is required.
Skills / Experience:
• Overall 5+ years of experience in designing and executing test cases on web based applications.
• 4+ years of strong experience in writing automation test scripts in Katalon or Java using Selenium WebDriver and Grid.
• Basic experience in using tools like Jenkins, JIRA, IDEs like Eclipse or Intellij Idea
• Must have experience with version control tools like Git/GitHub etc.
• Experience with service based testing and automation using either Katalon or REST Assured is a PLUS.(Good to have)
• Good to have exp in Wire Mock and Mock management or similar tools for mocking data.
• Experience with running test automation suites in ci/cd pipelines.
• Experience with running automation suites in parallel on multiple VMs and browsers.
• Experience in analyzing results of automation test runs
• Ability to create test cases based on user stories and business requirements.
• Ability to execute QA testing, interpret test results, and document outcomes.
• Expertise writing and executing SQL queries for data testing.
• Must have working experience in Agile/Scrum Teams.
• Experience with web front end, back end and mobile application testing.
• Technical understanding of web application development, mobile application development and deployment concepts.
• Ability to quickly become proficient in new tools/technologies.
• 4 year degree (or higher) in cs / is or a related field.
• Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication skills.
• Nice to have performance testing exp
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Apps programming. Android, iOS and others Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: Not applicable Required availability: Full time
Published: Last year Bids: 2 Project duration:3 to 6 months
API/ Web Services/ UI testing specific technical skills requirement for Membership Credit Card team:
- Latest solid experience with soap, rest based web services and web technologies
- latest experience with wsdl/xml, http/ https, css, swagger/json
- experience of soa frameworks, processes, strategies, and approaches in medium / large enterprises
- strong knowledge of sdlc and sqa methodology as well as testing experience on an agile/scrum and waterfall methodology based teams
- ability to produce effective software test plans and test cases, working with external partners /vendors
- database knowledge using oracle / ms sql/ db2 sql, database validations, understanding data models, writing/ executing queries, jdbc drivers, familiarity with sql developer studio
- familiarity with web services testing tools parasoft soatest and services virtualization, soapui,
postman, ranorex, visual studio .NET core or similar tools and technologies
- Familiarity with Middleware technologies like IBM Websphere, MQ, IBM data power, SAP, Azure integrations
- Familiarity with ETL informatica, job scheduling/ file processing technologies like UC4 automatic, SFTP
- Understanding of transport and security certificates, authorization and authentication for web services, user identity management
- Experience with GITHub,Jenkin pipelines, Udeploy or similar framework for test automation development and execution
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills using splunk, backend server logs and network traces in mid to large enterprise environments Solid experience in an Experience with using Quality Center/ALM, Azure DevOps for test case management, execution and reporting Recommend to have familiarity with working knowledge of Credit Card / financial systems business flows
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Other Project size: Large Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: Not applicable Required availability: Full time API Integrations: Other (Other APIs) Roles needed: Other Other roles needed: QA Automation Engineer
Published: 2 years ago Bids: 4 Delivery term:2021/03/15
I need a customized program to fetch data (and calculation) from an online ecommerce platform.
I want to fetch data from these ecommerce sites , esp. Inventory and sales quantity. The program shall read user input excel file every day to check what categories are required for fetching data.
I need around 30 categories, first 10 pages of products (Sku) for each category, i.e. 500 sku for each category, total 15,000 sku for 1 site. The same for the other sites. 2 programs shall run independently, 1 for each site, to scrap the data.
The program shall be able to run 7x24 in a VPS environment. Developer shall suggest a reliable and reasonable cost VPS provider. Output excel file for each fetching shall be uploaded to Google Drive and sent by email (auto).
Only the latest file shall be stored in Google Drive - that is old file shall be cleared from Google Drive.
There is no api available from ecommerce site. The sites are blocking IP address, proxy etc. Developer shall be able to handle platform robot detection, captcha, proxy blocking, rate limitation etc.
If proxy service is required, developer shall advise such service provider and monthly cost, in addition to handle the work. Good database design and management are necessary.
Developer shall provide 3 months warranty to ensure the program can run 7x24 in VPS server.
Document and all necessary information shall be provided to ensure buyer can have 3rd party to do maintenance work (both the script and vps set up details) in another vps server if required.
Buyer will pay for VPS and proxy service every month after deploy.
Developer shall include the cost for 1 month proxy service required (in addition to free proxy service) during development and testing.
1st milestone payment is to cover this proxy service (1 month).
2nd milestone payment - when the project testing is completed (7x24)
3rd milestone payment (balance 15%) - when 3 months warranty is completed.
Applicant shall submit a sample of data fetching result (5 SKU) in order to understand data requirement and corresponding ecommerce site.
Applicant shall also recommend the selected VPS and Proxy service. Base on recommendation, applicant shall inform buyer the monthly charge of such service after deployment.
Buyer confirmation of such charge is a pre-requisite to start any work.
Only serious and professional shall contact me for detail and project requirement documentation.
Please include 7 days verification in VPS environment in project time.
Upon mutual agreement of the project development time, no delay of the project is accepted.
2nd part of this project will also be awarded to successful developer who delivers satisfactory work.
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Other Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have specifications Required availability: As needed
Published by: S. C.Last reply: 2 years ago
USD 250 - 500
In order to send a message or place a bid on a project, you need to complete your profile.