WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US and rapidly growing. We’re looking for a motivated, hardworking, and competitive Automation QA Engineer for a FULL-TIME, PERMANENT, REMOTE position.
The expected work schedule is 5 AM to 5 PM EST Monday to Friday, including a 1h break.
- testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- reporting and validating bugs for all components
- creating test plans and test cases
- creating and maintaining automated tests using Selenium and Java
- identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- at least 2 years of hands-on experience in Test Automation with Java and Selenium
- at least 2 years experience in Manual Testing
- excellent attention to details
- proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- willingness to work hard
- proficient in written/spoken English
- very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- potential for stock options after the first year
- raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- ability to work overtime for added income
- 100% remote position
- visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance in case you will be working from outside the US)
HOW TO APPLY
To get our attention, all you need to do is apply on Workana and include your updated resume as well as a brief message telling us why you are the right candidate.If we believe that you will be a good match, we will contact you to arrange the next steps of the application process.
Please know that we appreciate your interest in our company but due to the high number of applications we are unable to get back to candidates who have not been selected to move forward.
This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed remotely from outside the U.S. without the need for U.S. work authorization.
MORE ABOUT WALLETHUB
WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us reshape personal finance. More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: Not applicable
Required availability: As needed
Roles needed: Other
Other roles needed: Quality Assurance