• Starting new campaigns for different segments of the given market
• Evaluating already running campaigns, checking for productivity based on
• Based on your insights you will issue modifications which allow you to
maintain positive ROI or increase volumes with lower profit but higher enduser
• Systematically going from macro to micro management with each campaign.
Starting from global targeting to device and browser based filtering.
• Reporting from overall activities, brainstorming on possible ways to increase
• Closely working with the Department Leader, keeping the agreed KPIs
• Constant brainstorming regarding the improvement of the existing landing
pages, banners, etc.
• Occasional travel to trade shows around the world, for improving your
knowledge and maintaining business relationships
What you need for this role…
• Proven working experience in Exo Click interface (1 – 3 years)
• Proof of experience in successful media buying campaigns
• English proficiency (both writing and speaking)
• Self-organized and interested in constantly monitoring the achieved results
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Voluum, Excel, Google
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing methods
• Determined, productivity-based attitude
• Ability to do monotonous tasks which require a high level of concentration
(e.g., Setting up campaigns, uploading banners, reporting)
What we can offer you…
• Competitive salary package;
• Private medical insurance;
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
• Monthly Team Building activities;
• Qualified mentors;
• Working for one of the online industry leaders;
• Top office facilities and state-of-the-art IT equipment;
If you are interested.
Please submit this form so we can consider your candidacy for this position.
Category Sales & Marketing
Subcategory Advertising on Google, Facebook
Is this a project or a position? Long-term position
Required availability Full time
Project duration: 3 - 4 months