building an amazing video service (engine, API, etc.) And delivering it to the market.
If you consider yourself a Full Stack Developer or can get there fast, please keep reading. You
- You'll be working on our Documented api, new exciting products, product updates (from our
video editing engine to api related products depending on your profile), integrations with
third-party platforms and technical support when needed.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer software or similar.
- Mid-Hight speed internet connection.
- Personal Computer.
- Great work ethic.
- Fast learner.
- English (Speaking and Writing).
- Team player.
More information on the platform will be provided should the applicant provide the required
- Please provide examples of your work, if you built software/web app any screenshots. Please
mention any notable skills you have used to complete a project.
This role would be for a part or full-time position.
Other skills required:
• Web Development
- Managing Servers
- PSD to HTML
• Software Development / Programming
- Android development
- Desktop Applications
- Software QA Testing
• Project Management
- Software Development Project Management
Category IT & Programming
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Long-term position
I currently have I have specifications
Required availability Full time
Experience in this type of projects Yes (I have managed this kind of project before)
API Integrations Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.), Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.), Other (Other APIs)
Deadline: Not specified